OUR ACCOUNTING, BOOKKEEPING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE AIMED AT HELPING YOU GROW.
Bookkeeping Services including Payroll, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Reporting, Administration Assistance
for all small businesses. Work can be performed on-site at your business or taken to our centrally located iGrow
Office in Hermit Park, Townsville, QLD.
Controlling your payroll can be tedious and distract you from more pressing business activities. We can free you of this stress by providing a thorough, classified payroll administration that includes:
- ATO filing
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Supervision of incentive schemes, bonuses, and termination payments
- Building and adjusting direct deposit accounts
- Calculating payroll taxes and guaranteeing the accurate deductions
We take the burden out of payroll and such procedures by offering Internet-based, perceptive services to companies across all industrial sectors. It is imperative that you pick the best fit for your business. We take pride in our specialised services, collaborating with clients to ensure that employees are paid on time and legal obligations are met.
Present-day businesses require updated, valid and accurate financial information. Check-off all these boxes with our skilled and compliant bookkeepers committed to producing the financial records that are vital in determining the success of your business. Our job is to interpret and evaluate your periodic management and annual accounts for tax, business appraisal and planning purposes.
Want a competent, professional bookkeeper to regulate your records? We will personally review your requirements with you and offer specifically tailored information for your financial position. Expect to:
- Save your money as our skillful bookkeepers identify expensive mistakes and inaccuracies
- Get a clear picture of your financial performance through our effective and timely advice
- Communicate regularly with our compliant bookkeepers for performance checks, reconciliations, and end of financial year process reviews
Multitasking is critical in growing companies. Having someone in-house equates to an easily adaptable functioning system that can work to best fulfill your company’s needs. Unlike most outsourced companies, iGrow offers a dedicated team of in-house accountants who undergo regular training so they are updated on first-rate practices – overall abiding by strict guidelines to ensure that your accounts are kept to the highest standards. If you own a business, one of the greatest advantages we can offer you as internal accountants are proximity and rapid solutions to your financial queries regarding statements or reports.
- Flexible service options
- Services by qualified accounting professionals
- Simple and effective services that work within your business
Proper internal controls promise that the flow of information into the accounting system is definite, prompt and categorised accurately during the right period. Benefit firsthand from regular checks and balances to ensure maximum security, in addition to the creation of effective invoices or reporting expenses.
We provide ease and excellence, so you gain results. In today’s leading-edge competition where information is needed at your fingertips, our accounts payable management is one of the most crucial services you could ask for. Lack of it can negatively impact your cash flow, vendor relationships and reduce your profits.
Let us manage your accounts payable in such a way that aligns with your company’s policy. Issues regarding payment? Don’t worry, we will resolve your payment irregularities and conflicts on behalf of the organisation.
Our overall promise is to ensure we:
- Provide an all rounded customer experience that extends to the suppliers
- Liaise with sales teams on account statuses, disputes, and resolutions
- Process and qualify new credit files, manage overdue accounts and regulate follow-up accounts
- Distribute invoices on behalf of the company including utilities, freight, product and service invoices
- Interpret internal expense accounts and repayments
Get that pile of invoices off your table and concentrate on the activities that generate more revenue for your business. iGrow can implement an extensive procure-to-pay system that magnifies payment discounts and assists you to avert penalties. We will revamp your current system into an electronic workflow that lets you see exactly what you’re purchasing and make decisions as to who and when you want to pay!
iGrow Business Services aims to provide your business with an array of available services to help you move forward and grow. We understand that it may not be feasible to recruit an assistant on either a full or part time basis and therefore offer this service on a contract basis. Performing tasks such as diary management, filing, arranging travel, communication such as phone calls and emails, producing documents, reporting and more.
- Personal assistant for hire
- In-house or external
- Contract basis
- Qualified, trained and experienced in business administration
Our services are always carried out by qualified professionals who have your business interests at the forefront and are there to allow you to focus on making your business grow.
Want the peace of mind that comes with being well aware that your paperwork is well managed? Well, look no further. We have a team of highly qualified accountants and financial planners that undertake constant training to ensure that we can provide you first-rate service and instruction on numerous taxation aspects for you and your company. This includes:
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- TFN, ABN, PAYG Withholding and GST Registration
With the tax environment constantly in flux, it is integral that you are given the latest consul to confirm that your current and future tax obligations are reduced. As your business expands, auditing all the forms, financial statements and returns needed by government bodies can be a challenge. At iGrow, our tax and super compliance services are devised to meet all your tax and super compliance requirements.
Helping Your Business Build and Grow